Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Sweet Lies

You where a lie
you infected me with a burning fire
sweet to the touch
you tricked me beyond my desire
who would have thought you embrace so much
I thought you were different in style
I could have manifest the truth
un-intact you came broken and twisted like your smile
Your mind is far from realizing it hurt gambling with my soul
It all a game that I should have known
bright ray of flames misdirection,
Passion falling, soul drowning, king uncrown
you where a lie
acid lips and broken promises stands with exploitation
looking at our hearts playing with desperation
only to be injected with provocation by our old passion
I could have seen those eyes of disaffection
tenderness to the touch
who could have thought you clutch so much
sorrow have taken over no more room for tomorrow
broken dreams no smile to borrow
you where a lie
to day you smile
tomorrow you gamble with a broken style.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment