Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Help with arrangements and funeral expenses

I'm truly bless to have you all prayers and support. My mother left us unexpectedly at the age of 53 the cause was heart failure. My mother was the center of all i love, my mother was a very kind hearted person helping all that she could ,she was Fun, she was Loving and Caring. She will be forever missed. I'm asking Fans, Friends and family to help me and my family the best that you can for traveling arrangements and funeral expenses.We know in today's economy it is hard for everyone but please find it in your heart to give what you have. Anything would help . please help us, It all adds up. Someday we hope to pay it forward to those in need, Thank you all for your support . Pay it forward. God will Bless you in return. May God Bless you all. You may contact me on facebook  Sheka Mansaray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment