Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mock views


Mock views - disgraceful clues
Just because I…yes I chose to stand to dream.
Here I am Mirror on the wall; here I am again done it all
Through my rise and fall
The mirror chuckled; collected my judgments
and saw me in my pain 
All the struggled; sorrow has come again
Fairytale story now reflecting the beauty that I’m
Recommended a glory in the trial
Here I am Mirror on the wall, here I am again
All hope and will has gone to drain
through my rise and fall
You’ve remained a friend,
You promise a life sweet to the end
Could this be a fairytale that is worn of hope?
Or such as like characteristics of my soul – how do I mirror cope?
Oh must I learn to seek – smile and to have hope to keep, or am I
To appreciate the meaning of the sorrow
To love knows a worm heart, to sleep knows a cold pillow,
and death comes to all, to some a thought to a hefty pill?
In the end finds no strength but a cheap thrill
No hope to match, no words of peace to touch
Here I am Mirror on the wall, here I am again
All hope and will has gone to drain
death has blurred my vision, howling in derision,
Smeared the passion on the glass, broken vision loss of class
the mirror chuckled; collected my judgments
and saw me in my pain 
All hope is gone in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment