Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Who I'm and What I'm

Who I am and What I am
I'm a man who can't be defined or put into some little box with labels and categories. I might be a son, but it's not all I am. I might love fufu (African food) and rice to ridiculous levels; however that's not all I love. I might like the sweetness of the morning cold, but that's ... well, that's just weird. I'm definitely weird. As a whole though, I’m pretty undefinable. At least, that's how I feel. :)

I believe in making the most out of every single day and making those who are around me smile at all times.  I also believe in discovering your heart and soul's true desires and then working hard to make them a reality. I'm a big believer in fun and having it as often as possible!!. I love to laugh, be silly and act like a total crazy mad man lol (just in case you haven't figured that out by now)! I feel like my life is a daily discovery about the things I want and what will make me truly happy. I find that I am constantly changing and growing... it's kind of annoying really. ha! :)      
                  Who I am and What I am.
I took a test that I feel will show people who I am and What I am.The test shows  what I should be doing in my life and I took this test long time ago about five years back in 2007. While I was reading about 89% tells the truth about me and what I like to do for my free time . This makes me think about my life more as in what I truly take at heart and my creative intersect.

---Teast---
Who I'm
What in my name "Sheka" gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.

Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.
This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.
You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.
Although the name Sheka creates the urge to be reliable and responsible.
.




 What I'm
My strengths! 

Language: You enjoy enjoy saying, hearing, and seeing words. You like telling stories. You are motivated by books, records, dramas, opportunities for writing. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your language intelligence include reading aloud, especially plays and poetry. Another idea is to write down reflections on what you've read. You may also enjoy exploring and developing your love of words, i.e., meanings of words, origin of words and idioms, names. Use different kinds of dictionaries." 

 Who I'm and What I'm.

 The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
 Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company,family, friends... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past (I'm thankful for that)... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have,( we must play it to the grown to the end of our being) and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.( our Attitudes is our vision of life and our ways of what we treating people and treating our self.)
 What is your vision on attitudes?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment