Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Story Telling: Innocent Love poetry




               

          




It was a night full of excitement beautiful smiles and the sky was a dark blanket of stars.... we ask "Please stop us here."  " no problem." "thank you."
she glance through the window of the car and  said to me "Hold my dress let me get out" we started walking telling story's
I express the idea's of my childhood story in return image she express her childhood story's with smiles and in that moment i see her passion. With hours of mindful of thoughts we find a resting place where we carried our conversation, she looked at me and smile. I look at her and realize the beauty that her eyes speaks with. in that moment i can only find my hands betraying  my vision by the sparkling of the even sky. we continue in realization that the truth in our story's were our family's and fantasy's we have left behind as rocks left century's pass, we have left those story's behind. here we are now sitting  watching them as they came after us in memories chasing us to tell story's. our hands we hold bonds that can not be pushed while we smile under the blanket of stars....we ask "Please stop us here."  " no problem." "thank you."







No comments:

Post a Comment