Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello... Hello...are you there?

Hello Fans and friends today's Poem of the Day is .....


Hello... Hello...are  you there?
Please...please pick up
late night call you can't sleep
I got you when you down baby don't weep,
midnight demans playing in your vision
don't look at loneliness breathing from the window
I know you looking for your man to hold you with tight passion
telling me you miss me
I'm trying to take you there but you too scared to follow,
a great friend  till the end is what i will be
I promise you peace and comfort no sorrow,
don't look at loneliness breathing from the window
within me i got joy and all i ask of you is come see me tomorrow
hoping and praying loneliness dont take over  your warm pillow.

















No comments:

Post a Comment