Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Blessed Star

Blessed star

I was in the moment of her vision,
I found myself on a journey
I came from the west,
I sow her in the east, and she came to rise like a start,
A beauty one of a kind,
I stand before her as a man,
Acknowledging the woman that she is,
I do not come to fight with sticks nor stones;
I come to acknowledge the woman that you could be.
I'm in love with the woman in the future,
I came from the south; I sow her in the north,
She’s a start, a beauty one of a kind,
I stand before her as a man,
To let her know my mother watches my feet as a child,
I’m here to yield what is mine as the king
I'm in love with the woman in the future
I know men, who have come, do not belong,
They came with lies as there weapon to break an innocent soul,
And the pieces are left to build a future.
This is my truth as my testimony,
When the rain is gusting in your face,
And your world seem to be your case,
I could offer you my chest thus to show you my heart beats for your warm embrace.
I'm in love with the woman in the future
I could make you happy,
Make those dreams come true,
That’s what friends do, stand by you.
Here we are out of the dark,
The past is gone, and you are in the greatest hour
Here we are and here I stand lay down my heart and hope you feel the power
I come not to fight with your past, However I come to acknowledge and take you to the woman that I know you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment