Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We must always learn from the fall and also hold our head up, however be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. in the level we may find our true vision to our life.

We must always learn from the fall and also hold our head up, however be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. In that level we may find our true vision to our life.  I have always seen the level and have always find myself fall from dreams, this deams that cames when all you ever thought about and dream about play like a film that is written for and about you however your find someone telling your story.    a friend of mine (girl) had a dream where she was falling and when she came about seeing me in her dream , as she told me, she tryes to get to me, however when she was trying to speak to me that's everything becomes
black. In real life she has a boyfriend wich is about to break up with her and she knows that and the next day coming she is going to have a talk with him on that subject... my question, that plays in my mind that i would wish to  ask her was "why am i in your dream?"  To me  it wasn't a terrifying dream it was a repeating dream of falling PLEASANTLY each time falling falling and landing UP ON THE CLOUDS EACH AND EVERY TIME!!!!The vision that I see is that, it was a message to me from my maker and this  message is about My Journey on earth, I will always end up on the clouds!!!however the wish to know and the answer to the question "why am i in your dream?" is it for me to help her see the picture of not giving up? or is it to give her the hope to be able to talk with this man?...  well I know whatever may play out, one thing that i do know is that we as people were NEVER to be falling!!! and I hope with the time given (you) may also know your power. To Look within and master your future  thoughts and see the vision of your tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment