Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Are you letting Something Run Your Life?


Last night I was in bed and a thought came to me and I sow a vision of what make people who they are or what make people afraid of being themselves and it hit me like a train coming at full power. “Are you letting Something Run Your Life?”

 So I answer the question saying “is it because we need someone to hold our hands to lead us because we are afraid to hold the horns of our problems? That answer plays in my head like child running free however come to torment me later. I have come to one with the question above which was “Are You letting Something Run Your Life?”



And my vision gave me this answer; all we need is to believe in our own thoughts/vision, our own way of thinking, our own feelings, and our own words to carry us where we may need to be. Last night I was in bed and a thought came to me and I sow a vision of what make people who they are or what make people afraid of being themselves and it hit me like a train coming at full power. Dr King side it well “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

 I want to let you know if you are a mother, father, sister or a son who is afraid of seeing their true light or true God given vision. You should not be, because by opening and unavailing the true picture about you, you will learn that no one can give you vision in hand to know what you see as your vision, Bobby Darin once said “There is nothing wrong with being afraid---but there is nothing more wrong than allowing that to be your master.”  And as this vision hit me and moves me to share with you I hope you find it within yourself ask yourself this question.  "Are you letting Something Run Your Life? Or Do I want someone to rule over me?

Remember when you vision it and ask for it, I promise you will gain the answers to your vision... stay bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment