Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Your Support and Help is needed.

Hello Brothers and Sisters around the world. How are you?  on 11/22/11 I posted on facebook "Dear friends and fans around every corner of the world. Few weeks back I asked for help and some asked what I needed help with.  Starting today your help is needed. The vision has grown even stronger within me, and I have a vision this morning. The vision is big, bigger than my life, bigger than anything I have ever done or
stood for. In order for me to unveil this vision, lets see how many likes we can get to reveal the vision."........This is what I have in mind, and I hope you can help me reach it. On January 24, 2011 a month after return from Sierra Leone (West Africa). I wrote a letter, and within the the letter an oath was born. I made this oath to show my adoration to our/ my country Sierra Leone. In the letter I ask myself this question.




speaking at St, Mary’s High School,
 In Sleepy eye Minnesota.



On the Mankato nightly News

What can I do to help our/my nation of Sierra Leone? As I was brainstorming it came to me, the understanding that an uneducated youth makes a weak nation. I started, "I will from now on a sure you, I will give my all to get 50 students to school in Sierra Leone. I will go to high schools, colleges out of country to reach this goal."  (lettle did I know "50 strong 50 wise"  was becoming a movement for a foundation http://www.50strong50wise.com/)








Award I was given for creating the 5050w.
  


 Today is 11/27/11 It will soon be a year, I have been giving speaches to different schools and colleges around Minnesota (U.S.A) to reach this goal. I was on the news, news papers in Mankato and Cottage Grove, my team and I have yet to reach the goal. I stated a Non-profit Organization that will get us closer to reaching this goal.
speaking at Park High School
Below are seven levels I feel will get the vision to gain victory with the help of you and others. I was born with irresistible innate feeling to give back to where I came from, no matter how much or how little. I do feel the sensation that was injected in me by the maker of my being: a sense of purpose, I have reached my dream. I have published two books ( The Tears of My Father ) being the first and (Desert Rose) the second to follow. I'm bless to have family, frends and fans in my life. I believe in the power of given and hope. I'm a strong believer that I was placed on this earth to make a difference. I know the journey is hard and I also know I will have to give up a lot of myself and I have come to face with the problem that are ahead of me.
I want to build a school in Sierra Leone (Voice and Vision academy),
and the only way for us to achieve this goal is to get support.

Speaking at Chaska High School

1. To team up with bigger organization...
2. Get petitions...
3. Make videos...
4. Send out a press kit with professional logos ....
5. Link up with an individual(s) to help write Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation......
6. Get help with Minnesota’s new papers and Television news channels and get link up with CNN to gain support.....
7. I'm not done yet... Last but not least the bigger level and I know this is far from the picture nonetheless I believe in myself and those who will be joining me to find a way to talk to Oprah. I will need help by getting in contact with as many people in her organization as we can....

 
The Cover of TODAY Magazine.
This is the plan if you can help me it will be a blessing. I'm prepared for this next journey...
It’s going to take vision...
It’s going to take focus...
It’s going to take patients...
It’s going to take dedication...
I'm committed...
I'm.ready
I know its will not be easy. With you all by my side we can reach the goals together.


Thank You
Sheka Mansaray

No comments:

Post a Comment