Revelation Today

Word of God, Truth, Poetry, culture, Love, Faith, hope and More.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Addictive




You will never ask me where the passions go
I will be up forever; I'll take a national oath
You are my sweetheart
that I truly admire
Nobody know what goes on the latch on the door
And if you throw it to me baby, 
I will catch it and score 


I got what you want, I got what you need.
Come stand by me, I am true when you call,
You got something I adore, I just can't avoid
You’re on my mind, I think of you Daley
You’re in my heart I feel for you heavily
You’re every corner of my soul I can’t escape


You’re addictive
I ensure anything that you voice upon me
I am your king let me serve your needs
You will not ask me where the passions go
I will be up forever; I'll take a national oath
Nobody know what goes on the latch on the door
And if you throw it to me baby, I will catch it and score.

No comments:

Post a Comment